Monday, March 22, 2010

Tease and Denial Phone Sex

If there's one thing I like more than anything else, it's being a tease. I love watching pathetic older men, ones who really should know they don't stand a chance, just drooling and staring at my pig tails and short skirts. It's always so funny, they look at me like they think I'm this completely innocent girl that doesn't know what I've gotten myself into, but we all know in reality, they are the ones who don't have a clue.

That is why I love tease and denial phone sex. I can experience with the caller just how insane it is driving him. So many guys want to get with this coed phone sex kitten, but they don't get to. They just watch me wiggle my ass, pretending I have no clue what I'm doing.

Tiffany
19teen Cheap Phone Sex
AIM: NoTabooTiffany
YIM: NoTabooTiffany
Email: tiffany@phonesexsuperstars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment